Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

South Park: Hitler and IQ Points

So, I've been thinking... A dangerous habit, I know... but... I came to a big question that I feel needs to be answered sometime. Exactly what is Kyle Broflovski's IQ?

Like, I understand that it's an over exaggeration and he's supposed to seem extra smart but... what would his IQ be? I mean, he's GOT to be at least a super genius. He's always at his computer, weather planting crops on Facebook or rerouting the encryption.

Plus, in Over Logging, he fixed the internet and practically saved the world. He even took over part of the military in The Snuke.
And, speaking of super geniuses, how smart is Cartman?? Sure, he's not school smart or politically correct... at all... but he's got this diabolical mastermind hidden within his overweight, nine-year-old body.

I mean just look at the kid! He's insane! Brilliant, but insane. I mean, how many other nine-year-olds do you know, even in South Park, that would think of feeding someone their own parents to get revenge? Very few. And then if you try and determine how many of those children would actually do it... You end up with just Eric Cartman.





He's done so much evil... I mean, I love him, but I don't have a doubt that he's got no soul. It leads me to a startling conclusion. Eric Cartman must be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, himself.

Seriously. Check out some of those episodes. He acts like Hitler all the time! He's always trying to exterminate the Jews! 
Like in that one episode, The Passion of the Jew, when he lead the whole neo-nazi march down the street out in front of the synagog. Don't remember that one?  Watch this clip.
See!? He IS Hitler! And he's even fluent in German for Christ's sake! How does a nine-year-old teach himself perfect German!? He is, more than likely, the reincarnation of Hitler.

I think, Cartman is going to be the cause of the second holocaust. Not gonna lie but that would be a pretty epic episode of South Park. But this is how I think it should go:

Cartman leads some rally for antisemitism and people take him very seriously, and the neo-nazis come into power and start putting all the Jews (including Kyle's family) in camps. Cartman, suddenly shocked at what he's done, decides that he must save Kyle from his own mistakes (because we all know that Cartman loves Kyle). So, Cartman has to stop his own creation and save his best friend Kyle from his impending doom. That = Best. Episode. Ever.



Okay, anyhow, back to my favorite little Jewish boy, I wish it said how high his IQ is somewhere but, it doesn't. I guess Matt and Trey don't think people need to know it but I do!! *Sigh* Goddammit... Whatever. I just pissed myself off so I'm leaving now. I'll... post some more shit later or whatever... Okay, see ya.


~SuperBingo~


















No comments:

Post a Comment