Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kyle's Hair

So, I was looking through some of the three-hundred South Park pictures (random fan art people have drawn INCLUDING MY OWN! :D and otherwise) and I noticed something.

Kyle's hair is just like... I don't even know how to explain my feelings towards it... It's... fantastic yet... embarrassing... at the... same... time... And, in case you've never actually seen Kyle's hair...

Now do you understand? And... how does he keep it hidden under his hat? I mean...

                                                     



 Here's Kyle's hat- 

In proportion to his hair-



It just doesn't seem to make sense...But whatever. It's cute either way!

And I love when he took it off for picture day and he argued with the picture-taker guy. And who hasn't done that? The photographer told me, one year, that I needed to open my eyes wider and they always say "Perfect!" so you think you did good but, when you actually get to see your picture you look like this:



And in the case of my "wider eyes" I looked pretty much like this:


Well, screw school picture day! I never have to do it again! But, sadly, Kyle does, and time after time and again the photographer will tell him to remove his hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment